SJI Alumni Associationhttps://sjialumniassociation.org
SJI Alumni Association was incorporated in 1994. The purpose of this association is to foster a spirit of loyalty, promote the general welfare of alumni and strengthen the ties between alumni, the community, and St. John's Institute.
Remote OK · Bacolod City
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy. Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- The team: A close-knit group of people eager to help you fit in. We love what we're doing, and we also love a good laugh.
- The role: A fantastic opportunity to build and perfect a platform poised to change the world of work as we know it.
- The location: Beautiful Bacolod, an innovative and spirited city with an intriguing history and a bright future. You'll never cease to be amazed by the cultural and natural beauty of this place.
Skills & Requirements
Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems Proofread and edit blog posts before publication Submit work to editors for input and approval Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic Promote content on social media Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone) Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field